- 2008-2015 – Alexandra ‘Spicey’ Landé, independent choreographer.
- October 2015 – Founding of the Ebnflōh Dance Company, and its incorporation as a not-for-profit structure.
- 2016-2018 – Ebnflōh receives financial support from the Canada Arts Council, Conseil des Arts et Lettres du Québec and Conseil des Arts de Montréal several times.
Complexe R (60 minutes/ 5 dancers/ 2015)
- 8th of September – excerpt (10 min.) season launch in auditorium 5 at Place des Arts, Montreal.
- 27th-28th of September – excerpt (25 min., 3 performances), TUDS – Festival de danses urbaines, Winchester Street Theatre, Toronto.
- 14th of December – excerpt (25 min.), Festival 100Lux, Auditorium 5 at Place des Arts, Montreal.
- 20th-23rd of January – residency, Patrot le Prévost, Maison de la Culture Villeray-St-Michel-Parc Extension (MCVSMPE), Montreal.
- 4th of February – public presentation (in its entirety), Patrot le Prévost, MCVSMPE, Montreal.
- 19th of July – World Premiere, Cypherfest, Yukon Arts Center, Whitehorse.
- 12th-14th of November – full show (10 days of residency, followed by 3 performances), Quebec Premiere, MAI (Montréal, arts interculturels).
- 3rd of December – excerpt (10 min.), workshop “Regard sur la danse issue d’autres codes culturels”, Parcours Danse, Conseils des Arts de Montréal.
- 17th of April – excerpt (10 min.), Bravissimo, Centre Expo, Terrebonne.
- 17th of July – excerpt (10 min.), Ladies of Hip-Hop Festival, Alvin Ailey, New York (U.S.A.).
- 31st of July – excerpt (10 min.), Summer Showcase, Dance Immersion, Toronto.
- 17th of August – excerpt (30 min.), Summer Dance Forever Festival, De La Mar Theater, Amsterdam (Netherlands).
- 5th of November – excerpt (20 min.), Contact Ontario, Peterborough.
- 7th of February – full show, school program, Patrot le Prévost, MCVSMPE, Montreal.
- 21st-22nd March – full show, (2 performances), school program, Patrot le Prévost, MCVSMPE, Montreal.
- 18th-20th of August – excerpt (20 min.), Dance Made in Canada, Toronto.
2017-2018 Season – Conseil des arts de Montréal Touring Program (full shows)
- 8th of November 2017 – Saint-Laurent Borough.
- 16th of November 2017 – Maison de la culture, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- 23rd of November 2017 – Maison de la culture, Ahuntsic.
- 1st of February 2018 – Maison de la culture, Villeray-St-Michel-Parc-Extension.
- 5th of April 2018 – Maison de la culture, Frontenac.
- 11th of April 2018 – Maison de la culture Plateau Mont-Royal.
- 15th of April 2018 – Lasalle Borough.
- 18th-27th of March – North-Western Ontario tour (full shows), Red Lake, Dryden & Sioux Lookout.
- 29th of March – excerpt (5 min.), Palais des Congrès, Grand Prix du Conseil des arts de Montréal
IN-WARD (60 minutes / 6 dancers / 2019)
World premiere at the MAI (Montréal, arts interculturels) from the 16th-20th of January 2019 (5 performances). Coproduction CCOV-centre de creation O Vertigo, Montréal.
2017 (in development)
- 3rd of October – research presentation (20 min.), Mardi culturels TD, Arsenal art contemporain & Danse Danse (residency program Créateur en movement), Montreal.
- 6th of May – excerpt (10 min.), Montreal Showcase, Agora de la danse, Montreal.
- 12th of May – excerpt (10 min.), Block Party, Fondation de la Place des Arts, Espace culture George-Émile-Lapalme, Montreal.
- 15th of July – excerpt (30 min.), Cypherfest, Yukon Arts Center, Whitehorse.
- 9th-12th of August – excerpt (20 min., 2 performances), Festival Musique du Bout du Monde, Gaspé.
- 21st of September – excerpt (5 min.), soirée Carte Blanche, Danse à la Carte, Montreal.
- October 1st, 2019 – MC Rivière des Prairies.
- October 20th, 2019 – Arts de la scène Montmagny.
- November 29th, 2019 – Parcours Danse, Official selection, Montreal.
IN-BEAUTY - JOUER DEHORS (15 minutes / 4 dancers / 2018)
- July 5th, 2019 – City of Longueuil.
- July 9th, 2019 – Arrondissement Lasalle.
- July 18th, 2019 – Muni-Spec Mont-Laurier.
- July 20th, 2019 – Centre de la Nature de Laval.
- July 26th to 28th, 2019 – Festival Furies de Marsouie en Gaspésie.
- September 6th, 2019 – MC Rosemont – Promenade Masson.
- September 30th, 2019 – Commission Scolaire Terrebonne.
- 31st of August 2017 – Mona Lisa (3 min.), solo choreography & dance by Alexandra ‘Spicey’ Landé, Short & Sweet, Montreal.
- 14th of December 2018 – performance (20 min.) & discussion, collaboration with choreographer and dancer Tanveer Alam (Toronto), Symposium “Pas juste de la danse” presented by Zab Maboungou / Nyata Nyata dance company, MAI (Montréal, arts interculturels).
- Workshops, conferences, group discussions, and master classes.